- Sinosoft FX requests some personal information (name, telephone, e-mail, etc.) from you in order to provide better service to its customers.
- Sinosoft FX does not share the information collected from the membership forms with third parties, does not use or sell it for commercial purposes for any reason other than its activity, without the knowledge of the member in question or otherwise.
- Sinosoft FX analyzes and interprets the visitor movements and preferences it monitors during the use of the site, in addition to the personal information requested in e-mail addresses and membership forms.
- These statistical data, which do not contain personal information, can be shared with Sinosoft FX's business partners in order to provide a more specific and effective investor experience to Sinosoft FX customers.
- Customer information can only be disclosed to official authorities if such information is requested by the official authorities and in cases where it is obliged to make a statement to the authorities in accordance with the provisions of the mandatory legislation in force. All information entered by the customer into the system can only be accessed by the customer and can only be changed with the approval of the customer. No one other than the authorized persons can access and change this information.
- If you want to unsubscribe from our e-mailing list at any time, you can easily unsubscribe from e-newsletter subscription by clicking the "Please click to unsubscribe from our e-newsletter list" link at the bottom of the e-mails we send.
- At Sinosoft FX, "Secure Sockets Layer" (SSL) technology is used for secure customer area. Thanks to our 128-bit SSL certificate, your personal information is encrypted, so 3rd parties are completely prevented from being handled.
Please feel free to contact us for further information: email@example.com